Nufree is the only antibacterial, antimicrobial, non-wax hair removal system in the world.
Because it's not a wax, Nufree never stick to your skin; so you won't experience the pain, redness, or swelling of typical wax treatments.
Nufree uproots the entire bulb and hair shaft and doesn't break the hair off the way shavers and waxes do.
Nufree is safe for over 98% of the body - that's why licensed professionals worldwide choose Nufree over any other method of hair removal.
Nufree removes hair from 98% of the body:
- Lower Region
- Stray Eyebrows
Unwanted hair has become a more serious problem due to the following:
- Hormonal medications
- High blood pressure medications
- Aspirin taken on a daily basis
- Tanning beds
- UV radiation stimulation from artificial lightning, computer monitors and the sun.
Dark and coarse hair growth can be the result of:
- Depilatory creams
Gentle enough for all skin types. Check out a Nufree Procedure being performed at www.nufree.com.
Frequently Asked Questions
1) If Nufree isn't a wax, what is it? Nufree is a natural, antibacterial, antimicrobial, anhydrous botanical formula. It contains no wax, no sugar and no honey.
2) How long has Nufree been in existence?
Nufree has been used in thousands of salons for over 30 years.
3) How safe is Nufree? Nufree was originally formulated for plastic surgeons who required hair removal for their patients prior to surgery. Nufree was clinically tested for over 10 years.
4) Why is there no pain with Nufree? Nufree never dries and doesn't stick to the skin, so it doesn't pull or cause painful irritation.
5) How long does a treatment take? The average session is between 5-10 minutes. For example, eyebrows, sideburns, upper lips or one arm can be treated in 5 minutes. A full pair of arms, tummy, bikini line or underarms can be treated in just 10 minutes. A pair of legs only takes 20 minutes.
6) How much does it cost? That will vary slightly by salon, but chances are it will cost you less than you are spending on disposable razors. Some parts of the body can be treated for less than $20.
7) Why do I need finipil after my treatments? finipil helps shrink the empty follicle, keeps it clean and retards hair re-growth.
8) How long do the results last? Results can be seen immediately. After your first two treatments, regrowth is lighter and softer. If finipil is applied, you will initially return in four to six weeks. With each additional treatment where finipil has been applied, you will experience one third less growth each time and visits will not be required for six to ten weeks. Eventually you only need to return for treatments once to twice a year.
9) Why can't I do it myself? Deep hair removal is not a home treatment. Amazing long-term results are achieved because the process is performed by a trained professional. finipil helps perpetuate the results achieved through your Nufree treatment.
10) Does it matter what applicators are used?
All Registered Nufree Professional Salons MUST use Nufree Anhydrous, antibacterial, antimicrobial applicators when using the Nufree product for the best results. If you have received this treatment with any other applicator please call 1 (800) 247-2405 to report the salon.